Feliz Dia De Padre y Feliz Cumpleanos, Mama Dominey!

Before we get going on this blog post, there is a special shout out I need to make.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GORGEOUS MUMMY! Not to broadcast her age on the internet, but she turned the big *rhymes with nifty* today and my dad totally made her life and surprised her with tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert!

(Funny back story: He actually surprised her months ago because he couldn't keep the secret any longer, and she's been counting down ever since. I will never forget being on Facebook at what would have been 3am U.K. time and she started talking to me all casual-like, and I was like, 'Mum, why aren't you asleep right now?! It's like 3am!' and she told me my dad had broken down and told her he got her Bruce Springsteen tickets right before they went to bed and she couldn't sleep because she was too excited! Haha, she's the best.)

So I am certain she is having the best birthday ever, lapping it up in London Town, seeing Brucey, and getting away from real life for a few days. Love you mama!

Moving on.

Today is also Father's Day and once again I am just blown away when I think about how I blessed I am to be surrounded by amazing people.

Seriously - I have some crazy amazing people in my life.

First and foremost, my own daddy. He is the funniest man on the whole planet. He always makes me laugh. He is one of the wisest men I've ever met. He gives superb advice and is a constant source of support to everyone around him. Most of all, he taught me how a lady should be treated, and he showed me that by treating my mum like a princess. I love you, Dad!

My husband, Samuel, is the perfect man for me. He is an incredible support, so forgiving of me, and he makes my happiness his priority. I know he will be such an amazing daddy one day! I love you, husband!

I was very lucky to inherit a wonderful father-in-law, who is also a very wise man... not just in name, but in nature. He is full of love for everyone and is just such a great example of faith and service. He is such a huge influence for good and I am so grateful for that. Thank you, Papi, for that example! We love you!

So many other incredible men in my life who have made me feel loved in one way or another, and I feel very blessed for your love and support - Benny, Granddad Brian, Uncle Ted, Uncle Eric, Mark, Granddad Dave, Chris, and my brother-in-laws/brothers-in-law(?), James, Abraham, Jose, Ammon and Elias, to name but a few.

SO MUCH LOVE.

Stay tuned.

Ally xo











1 comment:

  1. What a great blessing to have you as a daughter (in-law)! We love you and can't wait to you see (and Samuel) soon.

    Papi

    ReplyDelete