WOW.

So I haven't updated the blog for 8 months. RUDE.

Here is a breakdown of all the things you missed (which actually wasn't that much.)

- I GOT MY GREEN CARD! (P.s. the interview is SO NOT like the one on The Proposal. Don't be fooled. It was scarier. I can't imagine what it would have been like if we hadn't actually been in love and for real about this whole marriage thing... I don't know how people go through all that on a lie. Just saying.)

- WE DRESSED UP AS ALICE IN WONDERLAND AND THE MAD HATTER FOR HALLOWEEN! We won Best Costume. No big deal.


- SAMUEL TURNED 24 ON OCTOBER 30 2012! Half way to 50 in 5 months. #muhahaha

- WE WENT TO ENGLAND FOR CHRISTMAS! I finally got to go home after two years of not seeing my family! Maybe I'll do a follow-up post on that because it was seriously ah-maz-ing.



- SAMUEL WENT TO MEXICO! All the Wise Boys (except Joseph, who is currently stationed in Texas and had just barely begun his job as lawyer when the boys went.) went down to Mexico for a week long man escapade to Abraham's casa in Mexico City. They had an awesome time doing dangerous things and frolicking in their Mexican heritage - so glad Samuel was able to go. He was gone for Valentine's Day, which wasn't so awesome, but he was back in time to celebrate our anniversary on the 19th.

- WE HAD OUR SECOND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ON FEB.19TH! So crazy. Time is flying! Seriously just keeps getting better and better.

This picture was taken by our good friend, Clare Askar, for our anniversary! 
She is seriously AMAZING! Here is a girl who knows what she is doing.


- SAMUEL HAS DECIDED TO PURSUE PSYCHOLOGY IN WASHINGTON! Excited to get out of here, not going to lie. Keep all your fingers and toesies crossed as he prepares for the GRE and applies to schools! Please & thank you!

Well folks, those are literally all the milestones of the last 8 months, but some of those are pretty big deals, no? In between that, we've just been hanging out, working, going to school, being in love, yada yada.

I'll be back soon.

Ally xo

p.s. it's my birthday in 11 days. In the words of Taylor Swift, I'M FEELING 22!




1 comment:

  1. My goodness, we need to catch up with you guys more! I had no idea Samuel was studying for the GRE or looking into Psychology or that you guys were headed to WA. Looks like we need to do a hangout.

    ReplyDelete