Happy Birthday Benny!

So today is my baby brother's birthday.
He is 19.
Not so baby.


This picture was taken on an early May 7th morning, I think probably 8 or so years ago.
This is how every May 7th morning will look forever.

Here's a fun little Benny-Birthday memory I'll share with you.
Taken my Evil Big Sister file.

I can't remember exactly how old we were.
Probably like 7 and 5. 
Around that.
Anyways.
I knew where all of Benny's birthday presents were hidden.
Well.
It was the evening of May 6th. 
I knew Mummy had laid out allllll of Little Benny's gifts on her bed, ready to wrap tonight and put out in the morning.

This is where things get blurry.

Was it out of sisterly love and affection for my baby brother that I SHOWED HIM ALL OF HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENTS THE DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY, out of pure excitement for his impending happiness?!

To this day, we will never know. 
But I will rest on the sisterly love and affection plea. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNY!

Oh, p.s. on MY birthday update: 13 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment