Just call me Super Wife. Except not really.

So Samuel went away this last weekend.
I know, it was sad :(
He was only away for 2 nights... in Boise...
But still.
I was a sad little Ally Pal.

But oh, I kept myself busy in his absence.

Samuel bought me a sewing machine a couple of months ago with his points at work.. and ever since has bet me on several occasions that I will never use it.
But a sewing machine is different.
Like you don't necessarily use it all the time, unless you're like a tailor or a supermom or something, but it's just nice to have it around so you can hem trousers or MAKE CUSHIONS. Which is exactly what I did.
So here's the evidence. 


I made the yellow ones. The stripey ones are courtesy of Ikea. Well, not really courtesy, because we bought them with money. Anyways. The picture makes them look like BAM yellow, but they are more of a soft mustardy yellow. They kind of just make me feel happy. 


Also made this cute little curtain for our little loft window, because sometimes the sun shines like directly into our eyeballs while we're sitting on the couch, so needs must really. 

Anyways. 
That might have been a really boring post, but I'm feeling pretty proud of myself over here.

Update on us?
School and work continues on and we're still superdy dooperdy in love.
We might be in the honeymoon phase for a long time yet... :)

Oh, also, it's my birthday in 20 days, just sayin'. 
21.
Adult.
The big 2 1.
Yep.

K bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment