I'm a Mormon.

So living in a place like Rexburg, 'missionary opportunities' are few and far between.
Pretty much everyone here is Mormon.

So our Ward Mission Leader challenged everyone in our ward to create a profile on Mormon.org, as a way to be a missionary and help those who want to learn more about our faith.

So I did, and I checked today and it is now live on the website! YAY!


I encourage you guys, if you haven't already, to create a profile. 
If you aren't Mormon, and you would like to know more, you can click on the link to my profile and have a little peruse around the website. It has some wonderful, simple information and profiles of many LDS people who are just living their everyday lives just like you. 


1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic! I loved reading your testimony. Thanks for the inspiration to make a profile, what a great thing to do!

    ReplyDelete