There's no place like HOME for the holidays!



It's official!! We are going to England for Christmas!

'Excited' doesn't do my emotions justice. Last time we went home was 2 years ago, so I'm more than ready to breathe in that glorious British air once again. 
Sausage rolls, Quavers, dry humor, Mum's home cooked meals...bring it on!

This is one of my favourite pictures of Christmas in England 2012. We were trying to get a decent sibling picture... but of course, this happened. Having a little brother has prepared me for so many things in life. Love you, Benny.


As enthused as I am about all of this, it doesn't quite feel real yet. Doesn't feel like it's really going to happen. Maybe once Thanksgiving is over? Maybe once my Christmas tree and decorations are up?

Maybe I'll just listen to this until then. :)




Love,

The Wise's. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment