Feliz Dia de Padre!

As you can tell by the post title, my Spanish is coming along quite nicely ;)

So today is Father's Day!
So I feel it is only necessary that I show off all the fantastic men in my life, and let them know how much I love and appreciate them.



Firstly, of course, my own daddy. I honestly don't think I could have been blessed with anyone more amazing to have as a father. He is the kindest, wisest, funniest and most supportive man. He always knows how to make me laugh, but he always knows how to dry my tears. One of the biggest examples he brought to my life was that I always knew he loved my mum, and he always showed me how men should treat women right. I knew that I wanted to see the qualities I saw in him to be qualities that my future husband had too. 
Thank you, Dad!


Next, my little baby brother, Benny. Happy Father's Day, Ben! He isn't a father yet, but I want the world (a.k.a anyone who reads my silly blog) to know how awesome he is. Ben has always been such an amazing example of loyalty and honesty. He has always been true and honest, and just a good, decent guy. We didn't always get along when we were younger, we had our fights, like all siblings do, but he was and is such a strong example in my life. 
Thank you, Ben! 


I am so blessed to have such a wonderful father-in-law. He just radiates the Spirit and has such a kind personality. I've only been part of the Wise fam for a couple of years but he has always made me feel so loved from day one. I've heard so many wonderful things from Samuel about his padre, and I'd like to think I've been around him enough to know how amazing a father he is to his boys.
Thank you, Papi!


I was blessed to marry into an awesome family where I got to inherit five big brother-in-laws! Like their dad, I feel like they have all made me feel so welcome and loved, despite my awkwardness at the beginning there... and my awkwardness now.. haha. They are all dads now (only Samuel to go, haha..;) and are each such awesome examples to us and especially Samuel. He has such admiration for his big brothers and I am so grateful he had and has such wonderful men to look up to. 
Thank you guys!

Of course, I have to say Happy Father's day and express my gratitude for my wonderful, wonderful husband. He is such an amazing support to me, and there is never a dull day with him around! He isn't a daddy yet, but I just know he will be such a fantastic father one day, and I'm excited to know that those days are yet to come, and they will be so wonderful. I have to say a huge thank you to him for being just so extraordinarily wonderful every day and loving me and treating me like a princess! I love you, Samuel!



Isn't he just so handsome? Still have the biggest crush on him. 

Happy Father's Day to you all!

Love, Ally :)


2 comments:

  1. Awww...Ally how wonderful, you always have such a way with words and you love everyone. We're glad you have married into a lovely family with such kind strong men, you will never be short of a strong arm around you. We love Samuel too. He will be a wonderful dad when the time comes and you will be a fab mummy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mumma! I am just so lucky to have a fab family all round! love you! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete